Featured post

PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING

The importance of prayer cannot be overemphasised in the life of man. Prayer is so important that, our Lord Jesus had to teach us how to ...

Saturday

IT IS WELL


I wish to share this quote with you guys, especially to those passing through hard time;

"I ask God for strenght, that i might achieve
I was made weak, that i might humbly obey...
I asked for health, that i might do greater things. 
I was given infirmity, that i might do better things...
I asked for riches, that i might be happy. 
I was given poverty, that i might be wise... 
I asked for power that i might have the praise of men. 
I was given weakness, that i might feel the need of God...
I asked for all things that i might enjoy life. 
I was given life that i might enjoy all things...
I got nogthing i asked for, but everything i had hoped for.
Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I, among all men, am most blessed!"    :-ANONYMOUS.



     Life only give to you what you need and rightly deserve and not what you want. sometimes, your wants might concur with your needs. If you are passing through a hard time now, you might think life is unfair. But the truth is, you need this present moment, this experiencing your passing through to develop yourself inwardly, to become a stronger human spirit. this is the time the spirit is quicken. Here, am referring to situations or circumstances in which you absolutely have no control over. Do not worry, it is well. Now feel the experiencing, become a better person from this experiencing. Fill your heart with love for all. This is the time when your heartfelt prayer is most effective. So confort yourself in prayer and worship your Creator. Put on good thoughts and this cup shall surely pass you by. I repeat, fill your heart with love for all at all time. That way, you can redeem yourself from your numerous guilts. Be strong, and be courageous, you will not be exposed to situations that you would not be able to bear. Compose yourself, you are stronger than you could ever imagine. Take care of yourself.





No comments:

Post a Comment